In every industry you can find the 80/20 rule. Commercial real estate is no different. In fact, SIOR members represent roughly the top 5% of all licensed commercial real estate agents in the world. It’s really the 95/5 rule. Here are some reasons to hire an SIOR:
- An SIOR designee has a minimum of five years of experience specializing in industrial or office properties. Our chapter boasts a membership average of more than 10 years of experience.
- All members must complete a series of in-depth coursework including a comprehensive exam in order to receive the SIOR designation.
- Applicants must prove a significant level of transaction volume completed over the previous 5-year period before applying.
- SIOR’s adhere to the highest level of ethical standards and principles in the industry.
- Each candidate must be recommended by a minimum of two other SIOR designees.
- Every SIOR must be in good standing with the National Association of Realtors (NAR) in order to use their designation.
Choosing an SIOR is the safest, easiest way to ensure that you’ve chosen one of the top real estate professionals in the region.